• Originz olive oil - 1 tbsp + 2 tsp
• Noodles - 125 gms
• Spring onion - 1/4 cup
• Organic Frozen Mixed Vegetables - 2 cups
• Dark soy sauce - 2tbsp
• Finely chopped Garlic - 3 cloves
• Roughly chopped Lemongrass - 1 stick
• Vinegar - 2tbsp
• Lime juice - 2 tbsp
• Roughly chopped coriander leaves - handful
• Sliced red chilli - 1
• Black pepper 1/4 tsp
• A pinch of sugar
1. Firstly, take 6 cups of water in a large vessel, add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil.
2. Once the water starts to boil add noodles. Boil the noodles till it's cooked.
3. Drain off the water from noodles and pour cold water to prevent from further cooking.
4. Add 1 tsp oil and mix gently, to avoid noodles from sticking to each other.
5. To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients and leave aside.
6. Take a wok, add 1 tb spoon olive oil and heat it. Add the vegetables and cook for couple of minutes.
7. Pour the sauce to it, bring heat to high and stir-fry quickly.
8. Add the noodles, mix everything
well, toss and remove from heat. Serve hot.
Irresistible Penne Arrabbiata
Pasta as it should be: flavorful, tempting, scrumptious and healthy!
Yummy Pasta Mushroom Stroganoff
Gluten-free, flavour-rich and great for special dinners!
Cucumber Salad With Olive Oil Dressing
Enjoy our delicious Cucumber Salad With Olive Oil Dressing recipe
Banana Berry Smoothie
Try our mouthwatering Banana Berry Smoothie recipe
Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh
Enjoy our delicious Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh recipe
Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel)
Enjoy our delicious Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel) recipe
How To Make Ice Cream At Home ?
Discover the joy of homemade ice cream! Learn step-by-step how to make delicious ice cream at home with our easy guide.
How to Make Chicken Shawarma At Home
If you are a chicken shawarma lover then you must know how to make Super Easy Chicken Shawarma at home. Checkout this chicken shawarma recipe now!