Pasta as it should be: flavorful, tempting, scrumptious and healthy!
• 1 tbsp salt
• 10 oz. Originz Organic Penne Rigate Pasta
• 4 cloves minced garlic
• 2 tsp crushed red pepper flake
• 3 tbsp Originz Organic Tomato Paste
• 28 oz. Originz Organic Chopped Tomatoes
• 3 pinches sea salt
• 2-3 tsp honey
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
2. Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Once hot, add olive oil, minced garlic,
and red pepper flake. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add tomato paste and stir into the garlic and red pepper flake. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, salt, and honey. Cook, covered, for 25 minutes.
5. When the water in the pot boils, add the pasta, and stir. Cook according to the package instructions.
6. Put together the pasta and the sauce, and serve.
Yummy Pasta Mushroom Stroganoff
Gluten-free, flavour-rich and great for special dinners!
Cucumber Salad With Olive Oil Dressing
Enjoy our delicious Cucumber Salad With Olive Oil Dressing recipe
Banana Berry Smoothie
Try our mouthwatering Banana Berry Smoothie recipe
Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh
Enjoy our delicious Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh recipe
Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel)
Enjoy our delicious Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel) recipe
Asian Style Veg Noodles
Enjoy our delicious Asian Style Veg Noodles
How To Make Ice Cream At Home ?
Discover the joy of homemade ice cream! Learn step-by-step how to make delicious ice cream at home with our easy guide.
How to Make Chicken Shawarma At Home
If you are a chicken shawarma lover then you must know how to make Super Easy Chicken Shawarma at home. Checkout this chicken shawarma recipe now!