• Originz Organic Fusilli - 1 cup
• Onion - 1
• Garlic cloves - 3
• Originz Organic Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
• Mushrooms - 300gms
• Soy sauce 1 tbsp
• Water - 180ml
• Originz Oat Milk - 180ml
• Onion powder - 1 tbsp
• Garlic powder - 1/2 tbsp
• Red chilli flakes - 1/2 tbsp
• Black pepper to taste - 1/2 tbsp
• Fresh parsley
1. Boil the water and add a pinch of salt and 1 table spoon olive oil to it. Add pasta. When pasta is cooked drain the water, transfer cooked pasta to a large colander and drain excess water.
2. Heat Originz olive oil in a skillet. Add chopped onions, minced garlic and chopped mushrooms. Add a pinch of salt. Sauté until soft. Add soy sauce, spices (Onion powder, Garlic powder, red chilli flakes and Black pepper), Originz oat milk and water, bring it to boil.
3. Mix the sauce and pasta well and garnish it with chopped parsley.
Irresistible Penne Arrabbiata
Pasta as it should be: flavorful, tempting, scrumptious and healthy!
Cucumber Salad With Olive Oil Dressing
Enjoy our delicious Cucumber Salad With Olive Oil Dressing recipe
Banana Berry Smoothie
Try our mouthwatering Banana Berry Smoothie recipe
Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh
Enjoy our delicious Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh recipe
Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel)
Enjoy our delicious Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel) recipe
Asian Style Veg Noodles
Enjoy our delicious Asian Style Veg Noodles
How To Make Ice Cream At Home ?
Discover the joy of homemade ice cream! Learn step-by-step how to make delicious ice cream at home with our easy guide.
How to Make Chicken Shawarma At Home
If you are a chicken shawarma lover then you must know how to make Super Easy Chicken Shawarma at home. Checkout this chicken shawarma recipe now!