• Originz organic olive oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
• Roasted almonds – 15 gm
• Roasted macadamia nuts – 15 gm
• Cucumber - 1
• Crushed black pepper – 1/2 tsp
• Red chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
• Lime juice – 1 tb spoon
1. Crush the almonds and macadamia nuts to form coarse powder.
2. Remove the ends of cucumber. Cut the cucumber in half and then cut it into thin slices, move the slices to a mixing bowl.
3. In another small bowl, add Originz organic olive oil and lime juice, mix it well with a whisk.
4. Pour this mix over the sliced cucumbers and add crushed black pepper, red chilli flakes, crushed almonds and macadamia nuts.
5. Mix the ingredients well and season with salt.
Irresistible Penne Arrabbiata
Pasta as it should be: flavorful, tempting, scrumptious and healthy!
Yummy Pasta Mushroom Stroganoff
Gluten-free, flavour-rich and great for special dinners!
Banana Berry Smoothie
Try our mouthwatering Banana Berry Smoothie recipe
Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh
Enjoy our delicious Grandma’s Famous Vegetarian Makloobeh recipe
Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel)
Enjoy our delicious Eggplant Mousakka (without bechamel) recipe
Asian Style Veg Noodles
Enjoy our delicious Asian Style Veg Noodles
How To Make Ice Cream At Home ?
Discover the joy of homemade ice cream! Learn step-by-step how to make delicious ice cream at home with our easy guide.
How to Make Chicken Shawarma At Home
If you are a chicken shawarma lover then you must know how to make Super Easy Chicken Shawarma at home. Checkout this chicken shawarma recipe now!